Lexington Pit Crew Needs Your Support
If you have felt compelled to make a difference in the lives of animals and people, now is the time to act on those feelings. Lexington Pit Crew is always in need of volunteer support.
Ways You Can Help:
While fostering a dog is one way of helping Lexington Pit Crew, there are still several other ways you can show your support!
- Food donations- Some foster families provide their own food while a foster dog is in their care. Others do not. Lexington Pit Crew is in constant need of dog and puppy food to offer foster families while they supporting our cause.
- Supply donations- bleach wipes, Frontline Plus Flea and Tick control, leashes, collars, crates- plastic and/or wire, old towels, blankets, comforters. Many items can be found on our Amazon Wish List.
- Merchandise - All items sold through our rescue goes directly to support all our fosters. Visit our site http://www.lexpitcrewmerch.com
- Monetary donations- Money donated to Lexington PitCrew will go toward vet bills, medical purchases, and gas to transport dogs from shelters, to foster homes, and ultimately to their forever home. Lexington Pit Crew has rescued dogs from Lexington KY, Eastern KY, and Garrard County KY. Gas money is a definite need as travel costs quickly add up.
Refund Policy: All sales are final.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Lexington Pit Crew, Inc., we have a few fundamental principles:
Lexington Pit Crew, Inc., (“LPC, Inc.”) operates Lexpitcrew.org. It is Lexington Pit Crew, Inc.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information or credit/debit card information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We do not sell any information obtained from you to anyone.
If LPC, Inc., or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that LPC, Inc., goes out of business, merges with another non-profit of similar non-profit mission, or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party engaged in the same or similar non-profit work with similar mission. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of LPC, Inc., may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.